October 7, 2010

Friday Favorites: Pinterest Edition

If you are anything like me, you discover so many amazing things while browsing through blogs, websites, flickr and Facebook links. My bookmarked favorites were a little out of control- everything from sewing tutorials, inspirational articles, and kiddie crafts to do with my son. Then, I discovered Pinterest... It is like a web-based inspiration board that you can categorize into things that you care about. And, if you chose, you can swap and share with others. Here is a little round-up of my favorite discoveries on Pinterest this week:

DIY Fabric Corkboard Mosaic via Craftzine

{click through the pictures to find the original source and tutorials!}

Vintage Inspired Gift Tags
Vintage Inspired Gift Tags via EatDrinkChic.com

{LOVE the retro cop!...you can buy these cuties at A Wilderness for You over on Big Cartel}

Plus Quilt Tutorial
Plus Quilt Tutorial via In Color Order

 J Crew Tee Knock Off tutorial
J Crew Tee Knock Off tutorial via Just Another Day in Paradise

Vegan Pumpkin Chili
Vegan Pumpkin Chili via Another Bites the Crust Blog

{why, yes, I did try this recipe and it was delish! I only had one can of beans in the pantry but added some whole wheat elbow macaroni to make my three year old want to eat it and it was total success...yum!}

There 'ya have it...some crafty things to do, some cute gift tags to buy and some fall chili to make! If you are on Pinterest, let me know-I would love to have some more cool ideas come my way!

Pssssst...I have a couple of invites left...send me an email at junevintage {at} gmail {dot} com and I can send you an email so you can try Pinterest, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment