October 12, 2010

June loves school

I mentioned yesterday that I was in the midst of midterms this week, so I took a little break after finishing one big computer lab assignment to search through Etsy for all things vintage collegiate...Here are some of my favorites that I found:
Perfect for note-taking: re-purposed vintage album journal from Photographic Amy

Is this semester over, yet? Industrial school wall clock from AMRadio

School-marm charm: 1960s Mod Mary Jane's from Raleigh Vintage

What I would rather be studying: Art of Sewing vintage texts 4-set from Retro Reading

After I learn to sew, I could knit up one of these collegiate sweaters: Bernat "School and College Look" pattern book from Tiki Room Merch

How cute is this pendant? It has "Kitch-iti-ki-pi Big Spring" written on it! 1950's tourism pendant from Elizabeth Wren Vintage

And to help occupy my little lab assistant while I study: Vintage 1960's Disneyland alphabet blocks from My Attic's Treasures

Are you in school? Working on my master's degree now {as a mom, wife and working on my lil' business} is very different than doing college the traditional route...do you have any hints or secrets to making that work? Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment