October 7, 2010

Monday Shop Update: Celebrate Oktoberfest




I am sharing a little shop update with y'all this morning: for the month of October, vintage beer coasters have free shipping in both my Etsy and Big Cartel stores. Drink up and shop on!

What is to come for June this week? She is opening up her little craft room soon so the stores will be sporting some lovely vintage patterns, linens, and vintage craft supplies! {This addition to the shops is really my "vision" for where June Vintage will shine- fabulous kitchen goods and a great source of vintage craft resources...I can't wait!} Here is a little sneak peak:
vintage children's dress patternsvintage children's dress patterns

Happy Monday and happy October! {and isn't fall lovely? I am just in love with it so far!}

No comments:

Post a Comment